12/12/2015

Boyfriend Coat

I think this is the longest lasting coat in my wardrobe: my gorgeous Topshop Boyfriend Coat which I purchased 3 years ago on Christmas Eve, in Truro.

I bought it in a size 10 (I'm usually a size 8 in fear of any length drowning me), but its such a brilliant fit. The inside is lined but does not make the fit any tighter or smaller, for once I am glad that I picked it up in the size above.

Earlier this week, I wore my boyfriend coat over a baggy H&M t-shirt and skinny, ripped River Island jeans. I love wearing bagginess- i.e this coat and an oversized t-shirt- over a skinny style - such as jeans- because I think it really shows off your figure and hides an unwanted areas. Personally, I love to wear a skinny jean in order to emphasise my legs- of which I prefer- and cover up my tummy- a more self-conscious area of mine.








As you can see, I wore my new Zara Contrast Boots with this outfit and that was to add height and make my legs look, evidently, longer and (hopefully) thinner. You could also wear flat boots, or chunky boots, or knee high boots?

I am wishing for a dreamy pair of knee high boots this Christmas. Fingers crossed Santa brings them!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment