I have had this jacket for a couple of years now and I have definitely not worn it enough! To be completely honest, I wasn't 100% certain on it even when I purchased it firstly, because of the main contrast (which yes I realise is the whole point in the jacket), and secondly, because of the chunky zips that are on the sleeves, which were not photographed on the ASOS website when purchasing.
However, I do not regret buying this because it has two trends in one; you can add extra leather items that will match your sleeves but contrast with the denim aspects- just like the jacket itself- or you can do the same with other denim items- I have done this below with jeans.
The top that I am wearing here just is the cutest! A 'Fairytale' 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt from Primark identifying one of the oldest Disney films:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It is made from thin cotton and is super comfortable and easy to layer with cardigans, jumpers or jackets.
I love the details of this jacket, at first (as I mentioned) I was weary of the zips on the sleeves, but with these silver buttons and pocket details, I really like how '
grungy' this jacket it. It produces a dark, gothic attitude that could tell anyone to ''
back off'' without you having to say a word. Helpful in some daily situations, am I right?
Maeve xox
No comments:
Post a Comment