11/01/2016

Public Desire - Blogger Picks

Here are my style choices from the ultimate January sale on Public Desire: because it was so hard to choose my ultimate faves, I have split this post into sections so that I can choose both heeled and flat shoes.



Heels
As for the platform heels (at the bottom), they look lovely with a jumpsuit that has embroidery or its own 'catching eye' detail due to the fact the shoes are rather plain. In this case, you would need to find your 'centre of attention' that I mentioned above with the silver stiletto's with your choice of jewellery and clutch or just within the clothing you're wearing. 


The heels that I have chosen below are within a wide price range so that all budgets can be met, and as you will notice they're all rather different. I did this so that multiple trends and styles can be included in this pick, as well as what times of day these shoes could be worn. For example, these glitter stilettos (below) are definitely to be worn at night; with either a LBD or black/navy jumpsuit. These should be the centre or attention with a few matching accessories or even just a clutch.
On the other hand, suede knee high boots can be worn day or night; you can dress them down with a thick, knitted jumper dress in navy or dark cream. Or you can wear them at night with a LBD to show off your pins.




WAS: £24.9

NOW £16.99 


WAS: £34.99 
NOW £19.99


WAS: £29.99 
NOW £9.99
Next, is my choice of Boots:

I found that choosing these boots was a much quicker process than choosing the heels above, however I have not chosen ones from such a wide price range, but I still have provided different styles. The shoes I picked below stood out for me as they are all from my favourite styles; and I am actually proud of myself for picking a (almost) flat pair.  I love how the first pair has its own contrast style; the main colour is a light brown suede whereas the platform sole is a much darker shade of brown to make it look like wood. These shoes will go with jeans, skirts, dresses during the day or the night. I love to wear platform boots on a night out as well as during the day because they're super comfortable and have a lot of support when walking and dancing. 

Likewise, the black snake ankle boots can be worn either during the day or night with any combination of clothing. I think that's the beauty of boots because they're easily worn and can be styled up or down for different situations. Boots are very comfortable and that's the most important thing you HAVE to get from a pair of shoes, otherwise whats the point? 

WAS: £29.99 
NOW £14.99


WAS: £29.99 
NOW £19.99
I hope these choices have given you insights into what type of shoes you can wear during the day or on a night out, and if you haven't shopped on Public Desire before I definitely recommend doing so!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment