22/02/2016

Award Shows (so far) 2016

CATCHING UP IS NEVER FUN

However, I HAVE to! I have been so inactive it makes me sad, how can I leave it so long to blog when so much is/ has happened? For example, we have witnessed the People's Choice Awards (6th January), the Golden Globes which is one of my favourite award shows which aired 10th January, the Critic's Choice Awards which are always interesting (17th January), and other favourites of mine are the BAFTA Awards (14th Feb) and the GRAMMYS (15th Feb)! I have definitely had a fun packed TV session so far this year, have you?

oscars award shows 2016

ALL DATES ABOVE WERE FOUND USING http://collegecandy.com/2016/01/04/awards-season-dates-schedule-tv-channels-award-shows-guide-calendar/ CLICK TO DISCOVER MORE AWARDS OF 2016.

As for the fashion show world, London (8-11th), Milan (16th-19th), and Paris (20th-24th) have all showcased their Men's Fashion over the weeks, rounding January off with Paris Haute Couture (24th-29th). You think that's intense? Bring on February. So far we have seen the likes of both New York Men's Fashion Week (1st-4th) and Women's Fashion Week Fall/ Winter 2016 (10th-18th). We're currently in the middle of London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2016 (19th-23rd) which is very exciting! And we are currently awaiting Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2016 (24th-29th).



ALL DATES ABOVE WERE FOUND USING http://fashionweekonline.com/calendar CLICK TO DISCOVER THE SHOWS AND MORE FOR 2016.

I hope you love the award shows and fashion shows that are to come and have already been shown, I am currently writing a favourites post from the (fashion) shows and telling you guys why I love them so much! Now, onto my personal catch up post...

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment