18/07/2016

Finishing college and Prom!

Oh...my...wow...

How have I already finished my years of school AND college? I have spent 7 years in Helston Community College with a great bunch of people, but I must be honest: I am so glad to be finished!

In the process of finishing college I had to complete exams; boring, stressful, tiring exams for my Psychology and English A levels. Which by the way, are great college A Levels that I would definitely recommend!

After completing my exams and officially completing college there was an annual summer ball held at Tregenna Castle in St. Ives, Cornwall. It was beautiful and just the right way to say goodbye to everyone! As well as the perfect excuse to buy a gorgeous dress, high heels and sparkly accessories to dance the night away in.

Below you will find snaps from my summer ball, photos of my outfit and people having loads of fun!
(P.s I'm sorry for the low quality outfit picture, the night got away with me so a lame toilet selfie will have to do!)

This gorgeous baby pink skater dress was from Missguided. Unfortunately I cannot find it online, it is called the 'V-neck Frill Sleeve Skater Dress' in nude for anyone that is lucky enough to find it, but if you're not then I have linked some similar skater dresses here also from Missguided.







As you can see in the photo above, I wore a pair of pink suede lace up heels (also from Missguided) to round off this very pink outfit. I bought them last year (or maybe the year before) but I hadn't worn them before, therefore prom was the perfect opportunity! 

They were super comfortable and easy to walk in as well as really cute with my pink dress and clutch bag, however having photos taken on the grass was a rather bad choice for people like me wearing stilettos!

But at the end of the day, I wore a very pink outfit and thoroughly enjoyed myself at prom; I was surrounded by great people in which I have been lucky enough to create memories with over the last 7 years or so, and all I want to say now is good luck to everyone with their future endeavors!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment