'An oversized grey t-shirt dress'
As simple as it may sound, this particular piece of clothing is one that everybody should own; something simple and easy to throw on, but also a statement piece that can really make you stand out.
I love this dress, I will admit that it is actually my mum's dress so I thought it best to give her the credit for it, haha! But I do still love it honestly; it is so comfortable. I found it super easy to style as well, even though I went very casual, I wore it with my Rose Gold Office Sliders and my Paul's Boutique college bag.
In the second photo below, you can see that the dress is asymmetric and falls lower on the left hand side than the right.
The sliders and my earrings gave the outfit a pop of colour and made it even more summery. I think this is a great dress for a casual day time, a slip on at the beach or for a more smart-cas look with a pair of wedges. It is one of those basic buys that would be helpful for any situation; check it out here to buy your own.
Maeve xox

No comments:
Post a Comment