The night life.
If you're a party girl like me and my friends, you enjoy dancing to chart music, 90's music, R&B music and much, much more then you will LOVE Pryzm nightclubt in Kingston (and these other places)! It offers 3 different rooms that provide loud, fun and exciting atmospheres for everyone due to the music variety. There is something for everyone at Pryzm!
On Friday my friends and I enjoyed a very, very funny night at Pryzm in Kingston, and I just wanted to share with you what I wore:
Details:
Top: Hollister black cami
Trousers: Zara structured trousers*
Shoes: Missguided pointed courts - bought from Schuch
Bag(not shown): Small Hollister brown bag
I have provided links to all items so you can see if for yourself - in fact, all items besides my shoes were in the sale so really, my outfit was not only good on the eyes, but good for my bank account.
Who doesn't take toilet mirror selfies with their friends, lets be serious...
Honestly, I can't recommend going out in Pryzm Kingston more; it has such an upbeat atmosphere that definitely won't leave you disappointed!
Maeve xox


No comments:
Post a Comment