27/09/2016

Saturday night | Epsom

Just another outfit update for you; something from a night out at the weekend - this time in Epsom!

Epsom is the heart of my university (University for the Creative Arts) so it'd be rude not to go out there. But I wouldn't say that it is the best place, because personally I do prefer Kingston, however Epsom has its range of pubs/clubs including Wetherspoons, The Boogie Lounge, Fever & Boutique (where I went on Saturday), The Slug and Lettuce, and a couple more. 

I have to say it was busier than I accepted which obviously shows its something special, right? Well basically, the night was fun and I had a great laugh with my friends so what's not to like?
Therefore, that just leaves my outfit: 



Dress: Newlook khaki shift dress*
Shoes: Missguided black pointed courts - bought from Schuh

Unfortunately, I could find this exact dress because I purchased it earlier this year, therefore I have linked similar dresses here:
And obviously if you search the internet I'm sure you will find an even more similar one!


Just a small post, I know, but I do really enjoy writing these posts and I am absolutely loving how regular they are! Go me!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment