30/09/2016

Zara Dungarees

Dungarees and a bodysuit, really? 

Well yes, basically. 

I know this looks like a rather simple outfit, but its one that you can layer, and layering is everywhere for A/W 16 guys! Such as, these New York Fashion Week Street Style photos are full of layered outfits that people wore during NYFW earlier this month. Here is the full article written by Rebecca Gillman featuring a hell of a lot of photographs, a lot of which involve some type of layered outfit. 

These were two of my favourite street styles that really showed layering at its best - not to say that others didn't, these two just stood out to me:




Now, following these NYFW layered outfits (something hard to follow) is the layered outfit that I wore yesterday. Featuring these gorgeous dark, ripped, denim dungarees from Zara with my black H&M bodysuit underneath. 

I later layered this pair with my new pink Zara bomber jacket and a Primark pom-pom hat - it looked so cute if I do say so myself! Annoyingly, I did not get an outfit picture showing this, but I don't doubt that I won't wear it again; I absolutely loved it! A lot more than I initially thought I would! 

On my feet were my simple, white H&M flatforms which I have featured in previous posts as I remember mentioning that I bought them at a bargain price of £4! Yes, £4! They are not available online at this price unfortunately, but there are very similar pairs on there. 






 Another exciting part of this outfit is in photo above...

If you do not follow me on Snapchat then basically my Kylie Lip Kit arrived on Wednesday! Ah! YAY! I was completely over the moon! I purchased it in the colour 'Dirty Peach' (the shade you see on my lips above). I absolutely love the colour, the softness of the lip liner and especially how quickly the matte lipstick actually drys.

I will be writing a separate post about my lip kit and my experience purchasing the product, so make sure you keep an eye out of for that one!


Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment