A fact for you: my mum bought me this dress on the morning of my second day at university because my skirt was too short! *laughs* She's always got my back! Haha!
This is a H&M Long Jersey Dress which seems to be unavailable in burgundy online so I'm sure if you go into your nearest H&M they will have it. It is such a lovely soft material which flows beautifully and really slims down the figure.
If you're wondering whether it would make a short girl look shorter, the answer is simple - no! I'm only 5 feet... 3 inches and I actually feel as if it makes me look taller! Whether that is actually the truth or not I'm unsure, but honestly don't be put off by your height because this baby does great things!
As you will see in the photos below, I grabbed my Newlook Men's denim jacket to wear over the top just to add a little more coverage, but you could always grab a leather jacket for more warmth and to create a grungy look, or a woollen cardigan for a cuter look - this is such a simple dress it would go with every combination!
On my feet are suede Topshop loafers - which I tried to find online, but was unsuccessful, so by following the link you will find a very similar pair - that added the just the right amount of detail thanks to the little tassels on the front.
Maeve xox
No comments:
Post a Comment