11/10/2016

H&M Haul

Hey lovelies, just a quick post here showing you the great H&M buys I got (about 3 weeks ago) just before I started uni, or actually on my first day of uni...haha! I can't help but shop, all the time!

I don't doubt that you have already seen these items, but why not just set in stone exactly what I bought. 

1. First up, is my 'stay positive' high neck, t-shirt dress. In a lovely grey, lightweight material, this dress is a cute, easy throw on item that will be great for any summer/spring occasion. 





2. Secondly, is a blue and peach geometric playsuit. This is the first play suit I have bought in such a long time, and I absolutely love it! It fits so well, hugs in all the right places and has a lovely wrap front detailing. You can dress this item up and down which makes is a great spring/summer piece.




3.  So what are the shoes I see in the majority of your outfits at the minute, Maeve?  They are these basic white flatforms with a strip of tan stitching on the sole of the shoe that you can see below. These shoes are great and such a great quality! As you said, I have worn these shoes so much since I've bought them because they're just super comfortable and easy to style with all of my day-to-day uni outfits. 






4.  Next, a simple burgundy slip dress with a side split. This is such a comfy dress to throw on when you're in your morning rush or just need a simple, casual outfit. The split adds more detail and makes it look more than it is - if that makes sense. You can wear this dress with literally anything: I wore a denim jacket over the top, or you can wear a cardigan, trench coat, leather jacket - the possibilities are endless.




 5.  My new H&M shirt that I purchased my recently - you can read more deeply into it here.




So this has been my new collection of H&M goodies - I hope you liked it!

Here is another recent post showing you some of my new autumn clothes - yes you heard it right; I just can't stop!

Until next time guys!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment