So today we're talking about this very popular, classic, faux fur (sheep skin) lined denim jacket. I love these jackets and I know they were around last year, but they are still very popular today so that works for me! I managed to get my hands on this gorgeous River Island one* earlier on in the year and, considering the weather, it is the perfect time to whip it out.
Toady I wore this with an orange Newlook bodysuit, black Zara cotton trousers* and Topshop faux suede moccasins*. I think this piece is so easy to style, just as the original denim jacket is as you can wear it with any colours, patterns, textures and pull off a great casual outfit!
*similar products have been linked
I feel like this item is one that will just be recreated, redesigned and restyled every year because it's just so simple, but effective in fashion. People love them; whether its because they're always around, or because celebrities are wearing them or just because you decide a normal denim jacket isn't enough, these jackets have been around for many years now and I don't expect they will be off the shelves very soon.
It is an essential piece for your A/W wardrobes so don't worry, you definitely won't regret picking one of these bad boys up.
That goes for all you guys out there as well - check out Topman and River Island because they're stocking some great fur collared denim jackets which will also look great for every day wear!
Until next time,
Maeve xox




No comments:
Post a Comment