04/10/2016

New Autumn Buys

Autumn has officially fallen therefore, it is time to dig out those thick knits, woolen hats and cute coats because its about to get chilly!

Here we have some of my newest buys that I will definitely be needing this Autumn!

  1.  First up is this baby pink, oversized glossy, lightweight bomber jacket from Zara - shop it here. This is a great jacket to have in Autumn because the thin material makes it easier for you to layer long sleeved tops, t-shirts and jumpers underneath. The colour is very bright which can be the statement piece to an all black winters outfit or be there to match other pink features in your outfit. This jacket is an easy piece to style with, as I said, an all black outfit or a over a monochrome white shirt and black jeans combo, you can wear it over blue denim very easily whether that been jeans or a skirt. Style it over black trousers and a white T like I have below! However you do it, this piece will suit all of your autumnal needs. 







2. Secondly, are my gorgeous new accessories! Introducing my navy blue Zara Tote bag (which I cannot find online) and my Leopard Print Cow hair Boots from Office - shop them here. I am absolutely in love with both of these items! Firstly the bag: it is a large open tote bag that is very basic - it only has one small sized rectangular pocket on the inside, and has a single popper that clips the sides together (it does not have a zip). Even though the details are very simplistic I think that this makes the bag even more pretty!

Now the shoes - how gorgeous!? I must admit that leopard print has not really been my favourite pattern over the years - I hardly have any leopard print pieces - but as soon as I saw these booties I knew that they had to be mine! From Office - a very high quality shoe company - and most importantly they were on offer, how could I pass them up?


3. Finally, is this taupe chunky knit jumper from Missguided (which I believe is out of stock at the minute). It is an off the shoulder style but can also be worn off both shoulders. It is a lovely thick knitted jumper that is perfect for this time of year! It can be worn over vests, t-shirts, long sleeved tops, crop tops and lace bras - which I think would be super cute! I love jumpers like these are they're so easy to throw over anything and everything! Definitely going to be my go-to jumper this autumn!



I hope you liked these items, I will be adding to my collection no doubt throughout the autumn/winter months so stay tuned for more pieces! Thanks for reading guys, and happy shopping!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment