I wore this on Saturday, in fact just after the shirt had arrived! It is a new shirt, from H&M, which has really cute lacing up the front allowing you to choose how tight, loose, low or high up you want to wear it. It is a really versatile piece because it is easily dressed up: over leather leggings with the lacing quiet low, and dressed down for daytime: over jeans with a bandeau underneath like I have!
I think items like these are a must have for any time of year because they're so easily worn, with basically anything and everything. For example, you could layer this shirt with a long sleeve top underneath, or throw a leather or denim jacket over the top, or even just cardigan for that extra bit of warmth. You don't have to just wear it over jeans or leggings either, you could tuck it into a skirt and tights, just over shorts in the spring/summer or at the beach over your bikini.
The best thing about this shirt, or similar pieces, is that thanks to the quality of the material you can wear it all year round either layered or stripped down to create the best look for you. And most of all, be happy with it every time.
Details:
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Newlook
Shoes: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Hat: Primark
I purchased this gorgeous belt from Vintage Warehouse 13 in Falmouth, Cornwall. View my first post about this belt here. I love it because it is so different; the individual buckle adds an edgy and gothic vibe, and in my all black outfit this item becomes the statement piece.I hope you enjoyed this post guys.
Maeve xox


No comments:
Post a Comment