07/11/2016

Coconut Lane | Sassy Sweat Club

So have you been following Coconut Lane like me?

If not, get onto their website and sign up to their email subscription to get all the latest details -trust me you won't regret it. But! If you are already signed up, then you will have been informed about their new 'Sassy Sweat Club' - yes, it is as amazing as it sounds!

So Coconut Lane have introduced a line of sweatshirts with some awesome slogans, here check them out: 





All sweatshirts price in at £28, which I think is an affordable price for, what look like, really comfortable, slouchy jumpers that we all love, right? And as you can see you can choose whatever colour you want for each individual jumper.

I think my favourite is either Blog, Insta, Coffee, Repeat - because if you know me you will know that I am a complete coffee addict - or Cards & Cuddles - because, well, I love carbs and cuddles!

Click the individual pictures to go directly to that jumper on the site, or click here to go to the sweatshirt page. 

I really hope they bring out much more cute, slogan sweatshirts!

Remember you can use my code: MAEVE20 for money off your bill!

Happy shopping!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment