18/11/2016

Knee High Boots | Review

Hey guys, so today I am going to be reviewing these gorgeous knee high boots from Glamorous that I got for Christmas last year from my mum. Unfortunately, I think these babies have just gone out of stock, but if you'd still like to know what I think about them then just keep reading! (I'm sure it won't be long until they're back!)






My favourite aspect to these boots is the heel because it isn't too big or too small. I feel like with knee high boots it can be a pain trying to get the right pair with the right heel because if you're aiming to wear them on an everyday basis then, for me at least, I want a smaller heel in comparison to the high heeled pairs you can get. I do absolutely love the high heeled pairs too though, as I'm looking for a pair for nights out! However, to keep it more casual for everyday these boots do the perfect job.

Next, the detailing which I think is so so pretty! The cute short fringing runs all the way down the back of the boot and if i'm honest these are the first pair of knee highs i've seen this on, which makes them so unique. They also have an individual tiny little diamond gem behind the knee, placed on one side of the small flap that sits above the fringing (if that makes sense!). They're so small you don't even notice them - so don't let this put you off if you aren't into your gems.

These boots are so plain but I feel like they can be because of the fringing - this adds all the detail you need. I honestly do just love them!

Lastly, as for the small zip, that is placed further down the leg towards your foot, it is super helpful in getting these on and off your feet. I feel like every pair of high knee boot has this, but it has to be the most helpful design ever! You'll know if you've ever had that struggle when you put on a boot and think ''uh oh, it's quite tight, I don't think its going to come off...'' well now there is no need to worry about that because the designers have us covered! It's an obvious detail to comment on, but to be honest where would we be without it!

They're also such an affordable price!

Basically, all I am trying to say is how great these shoes are! I don't actually have anything bad to say because they tick all of the right boxes I have when looking for the perfect pair of knee high boots.

You can click here to go straight to the site, but as I said they're currently out of stock.

I hope you've found this review helpful and that you keep an eye out for the retock of these boots -trust me you won't reget it!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment