19/11/2016

Cut Crease | Makeup Look

Another makeup look for you guys! This was so so much fun to do, and I was surprised at how little time it actually took me to do! I used a Youtube video for inspiration - obviously - here is the one I used. Thani is so gorgeous, and explains this look in such an understandable way for us beginners; take a look and try it out for yourself! I'm certain you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

HOWEVER, to find out what products I used to create this look, just keep reading!




GLITTER CUT CREASE MAKEUP LOOK





Products:
Liner: Glitter & Black from Poundland




So the occasion for this makeup look was my friends birthday party which was actually on the Saturday (12th), however on the Sunday Thomas and I went out for dinner and I decided to re-create it. I am so glad I did because for starters, I managed to actually get photos of my makeup, and also it worked out so much better the second time around! 

So as you've seen the makeup and what products I used, just keep on reading for my outfit details...





Details:
Jumper Dress: The Weekend Brand Mens jumper in navy
Boots: (out of stock) similar here
Bag: (out of stock) similar here - found from Fashioninflux

I hope you liked this kind of GRWM style post, (although it was more of a recap of what I'd worn) I still had loads of fun writing it. Let me know if you want to read more of these posts, as I will probably be doing more!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment