20/01/2017

Favourite Trends for A/W '16

So Autumn/Winter trends for 2016; my favourites...

Hey guys, so I created the mood board below using the VOGUE season magazines (shown in the photo) and I selected my favourite trends from their Autumn/Winter '16 trend collection. If you want to find out what my favourite pieces are from the certain trends and where to buy them - all at an affordable price - then just keep reading...



MY FAVOURITE TRENDS OF 2016:

METAL DETAIL HANDBAGS:
(This one i currently out of stock)









VELVET:
(I definitely prefer it mostly in accessories than clothes)


 Left
Right


SHEARLING JACKETS:
(I don't own one of these bad boys yet *crying emoji*)


Left:
Right:
Left:
Right:

JUMPER DRESSES:*





SOCK BOOTS:
(I also don't own a pair of these yet either, *crying emoji*)



If you haven't checked out Ego's sock boot selection...you haven't lived. They're amazing. That's all I'm going to say.

Well, that wraps up my favourite trends of 2016! I hope you liked them!

*similar items tagged*

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment