Good evening guys!
Today I will be talking to you about my amazing hair transformation! So if you'd like to find out more about how I went from this:
BEFORE
before I changed it to this:
Then, this photo was taken when I finally plucked up the courage to dye my hair myself - I whipped out the bleach blonde dyes...

And finally, I got to this stage in my hair journey. I had dyed it about 4 times in a rather short space of time (not suggested), so it was about time I went home and put my hair into the hands of someone I really trusted.
LUCKILY, on January 4th 2017, I had a very special appointment with Hannah Toon (my amazing mobile hairdresser) to sort out my mess of hair. I literally cannot thank Hannah enough, my hair is now in a perfectly thick, healthy and strong condition! I feel like a completely different person, and I mean that in a good way!
It has lifted my confidence onto a whole new level and I feel so much happier in myself, in the way I look, and everything. Plus it has all come together right in time for 2017! It's time to kick it!
THIS IS ME NOW & I LOVE IT...
Today I will be talking to you about my amazing hair transformation! So if you'd like to find out more about how I went from this:
BEFORE
TO THIS:
Just keep reading....
So, lets just start off with a disclaimer: I am not being paid for this, I am talking about this with real opinions - I am not lying. I am truly grateful for how my hair has turned out and I just wanted to share my hair-experience with you!
Now that's out of the way...
My hair has been through A LOT during these past six months. Before I came to university in September 2016 I decided to have a complete hair change. My hair looked like this:
before I changed it to this:
Which I absolutely loved because it was completely different to something I had ever done before. It was funky, fun, easy to maintain; what's not to like? However, now I look back on it, it was a bad decision because it just wasn't me (and it caused me so much hassle!).
Basically, I was able to top up the purple myself using Direction Semi Permanent Dye, but the darkness continued to grow out from my roots and, I am definitely not a dark hair girl, so I had to get rid of it.
Before I managed to get rid of it though, I let the purple grow out because obviously the more times I reapplied the purple, I was dying my hair even more. So, in doing so my hair started to turn very odd colours:
Here you can see it went from purple to green...
Then, this photo was taken when I finally plucked up the courage to dye my hair myself - I whipped out the bleach blonde dyes...

LUCKILY, on January 4th 2017, I had a very special appointment with Hannah Toon (my amazing mobile hairdresser) to sort out my mess of hair. I literally cannot thank Hannah enough, my hair is now in a perfectly thick, healthy and strong condition! I feel like a completely different person, and I mean that in a good way!
It has lifted my confidence onto a whole new level and I feel so much happier in myself, in the way I look, and everything. Plus it has all come together right in time for 2017! It's time to kick it!
THIS IS ME NOW & I LOVE IT...
I hope you guys like my new hair, it is a massive improvement from my horribly, badly, bleach blonde hair or even dark roots + green ends combo. Although, I absolutely loved my purple hair I don't think I'll try colours again.
HOWEVER, I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to my gorgeous, amazing hair dresser called Hannah Toon! You can find her on Facebook here. Honestly, if you're in need for a hair-redo and live in and around Helston, Cornwall then do hit Hannah up! You will not regret it!
Maeve xox





No comments:
Post a Comment