20/03/2017

COCONUT LANE | COCONUT QUEEN

How has it been a year since I've written about Coconut Lane on my blog? 
No, WHY has it been a year since I talked about Coconut Lane on my blog?

SO yes, today I am talking about Coconut Lane whom I should definitely talk more about because they're awesome! If you haven't checked out Coconut Lane before you have to after reading this post.



When I was contacted by CL, about a year ago, I was rather unfamiliar with the site. In fact, I think they were just starting out which was why their stock was limited and they just had the basics, but these basics were nowhere near boring or useless, they were so cool! And now, a year on, they have only gone and increased the amount or products that they sell and have just increased the coolness of everything! Honestly, I want it all. 

I have listed below the new items that they now stock and also what my favourites are, so just keep scrolling to find all of that...




CL offer a huge range of great gifts, clothing pieces, accessories, home decor, and stationary that will blow your mind. I have put this 'wish list' into order of the categories they provide, first is ACCESSORIES:













If you knew of CL when they started you would know that they had quite a small range of jewellery, well that's not the case anymore! Now they stock necklaces, earrings, rings, anklets and bracelets...





So FINALLY, is there Home, Gifts & Stationery category which has SO much in it! I have tried to choose my favourites, but honestly I do love all of it.









Right, I think that's everything! Honestly, this site is so sassy and aesthetically pleasing I wish I could decorate my flat with literally everything from Coconut Lane! Have a look on their site if you're interested in any of this stuff, or want to see what they have similar because honestly, you will not regret it. 

Plus to make your shopping experience with CL EVEN BETTER, you can use my code Maeve20 to get a whopping 20% off! Now you have no excuse not to take a look.

I hope you love this stuff as much as I do, keep an eye on my social media because I will definitely be replenishing my Coconut Lane collection very soon. 

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment