HOW GORGEOUS WAS THE WEATHER IN LONDON YESTERDAY?!
Thanks so the lovely sunshine I whipped out my first official 'summers day' outfit, and loved every minute of it. If you'd like to know where these outfits are from then just click below...
Details:
Jumper: Zara 'WONDER' cropped jumper*
Skirt: H&M zip up blue denim skirt
Shoes: H&M pumps
*similar items linked
This outfit was perfect for yesterday's weather because the skirt allowed me to (finally) get my legs out and catch some rays, while I kept warm in the shade thanks to the cropped jumper. I love cropped jumpers at the moment (as you may have noticed from the few DIY crop jumpers I've done on SC - maeve.x) because they're really easy to throw on if you're running errands, going to uni and going to the gym.
Granted, I wouldn't wear this crop jumper to the gym because it's too nice for that, but I would wear this one that I cut myself because it's more sporty and suitable for that. I particularly love this 'WONDER' slogan jumper from Zara because 1) the fabric is really lightweight and comfortable, and 2) the shoulder's are ruched at the seem, making them look padded and puffy. It gives the jumper more detail and makes it look quite fancy.
I threw this over my H&M front zip denim skirt which is so so lovely and soft. The material is stretching so it's not restricting when moving around throughout the day. As for my shoes, I am wearing these cute faux suede grey dancing shoes from H&M that have a small square heel making them really comfy to walk around in during the day.
I am super excited to be wearing more summery outfits as spring and summer arrive! I absolutely love the sun, the warm weather and the fashion this time of year because it's always really lightweight, colourful, cute and comfortable! Yay! Bring on the summer!
Watch this space!
I hope you liked this outfit guys and as always you can catch me on here or on any of my other social media channels:
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x
Maeve xox





No comments:
Post a Comment