So...
#OOTN
Top: ASOS oversized crop vest*
Bandeau: Newlook black bandeau
Skirt: Bershka textured midi skirt*
Heels: Kurt Geiger black heels*
Bag: Hollister tan bag*
*similar items linked
#MAKEUPOTN
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in classic beige for the base // Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set // shadows from the Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave palette: top row, second shadow as my transition colour // then I mostly used the burnt orange shade (bottom left) from the Freedom Pro 32 Eye Collection palette for this look: buffing it into my crease and lightly into my inner corner, building this up and creating a winged/cat eye shape // I also used a small amount of the matte purple shade in the very outer corners - but this isn't necessary. //
- For the lid I cut it using Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer and a combination of the white shimmer from the Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave palette, mixed with my Sleek Solstice highlighting palette (yellow shade). Finally making sure I blended the shimmer with my outer corner.
- Lashes are from Primark - before you say anything, these are actually really good - and they're the ''natural'' ones (I think)
- Along the lower lash line, I buffed the transition shade and the burnt orange shade along, adding a bit of the matte purple to the outer corner and my Sleek Solstice highlighter (the yellow shade) to my inner corner.
- Clinique superdefense SPF 20 daily moisturiser
- Benefit the Porefessional matte rescue primer
- Then a mix of Sleek Makeup Barekissed Illuminator and Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr cover foundation in shade 100 Ivory
- For concealer I used a mix of Maybelline Eye Eraser concealer in Light with Rimmel Wake Me Up in classic beige, under my eyes, down my nose, on my chin, cupids bow and forehead, also under my contour
- For contour I used the Primark cream contour stick in the darkest shade (I think, it doesn't have a shade name/number)
- To set my under eyes, under contour I used Natural Collection loose powder in translucent, and then to set my chin, forehead and nose I used Rimmel Stay Matte powder. To set the contour I used the No7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer (the matte bronzer side).
- As for blush, I used the Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 palette, using the orangey shade on the far left.
- Yay highlighter time! I, of course, used the Sleek Solstice Highlighter palette (a mix between the two bottom shades) because this palette is the best.thing.ever!
- So my brow 'routine' has definitely changed since the last time I spoke about them on my blog (you can view that here), but they have changed for the better! I used the Sleek Makeup Eyebrow Stylist in medium to carve out my brow shape and my Chanel Brow Duo in Naturel to fill it in - using the dark shade towards the end of my brow and the light shade towards the front, making sure I leave the front bare so they don't look to chunky.
- I am so gutted that I took these photos before putting on lipstick; it was only because I prefer to put on my lipstick literally before leaving the door (so then it doesn't smudge whilst I have a drink, or two!). Anyway, the lipstick I did eventually used was the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in Nude 40. Such a gorgeous, hydrating lipstick that isn't too matte, but also not too glossy. I love it.
I literally love this look so much! I think this weekend I am going to create a matte smokey eye, so keep an eye on my social media pages for that look! But anyway, I really hope you like this outfit and makeup look!
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x
Maeve xox

No comments:
Post a Comment