23/02/2017

Alessmode

Hey guys,

So today I am promoting something different for me; something I haven’t spoken much about on my blog because the situation hasn’t occurred yet for me…know what I‘m talking about yet?
Probably not…

 WEDDING DRESSES! YAY!

Why am I talking about wedding dresses? Well I am working with Aless Mode to bring you this post today so that I can share with you where to get gorgeous wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and other special occasion dresses.




Although I am far from an expert when it comes to wedding dresses, I must say Aless Mode offer such a great range of dresses; there is sure to be something for everyone! 

The Wedding Dresses includes:

·       2016 Wedding Dresses
·       2015 Pre-Collection
·       Beach Wedding Dresses
·       Designer Wedding Dresses
·       Discount Wedding Dresses
·       French Wedding Dress
·       Gothic wedding dress
·       Lace wedding dresses
·       Simple Wedding Dress

All of which you can refine by silhouette, size and style to find your perfect dress! How much more help do you need? And, although I am not getting married here are some of my faves that I think I’d choose if the day ever occurred *hint, hint*:

Can we tell what type of dress I prefer?

Anyway, here is their Bridesmaid Dresses, (that you can also refine by silhouette, size and style):
 ·       2016 Bridesmaid Dresses
·       2015 Bridesmaid Dresses
·       Black Bridesmaid Dresses
·       Lace Bridesmaid Dresses

Two of my fave bridesmaid dresses:

...back to reality...

For those of use that are more likely to be attending special occasions than our own wedding, here are the categories that Aless Mode offers under 'special occasion' dresses:

    Flower girl Dresses



As you can tell, there is A LOT to offer!

I just want you guys to remember that, even though I'm not showing you these dresses in real life (by trying them on and styling them on myself), it doesn't mean to say that my words aren't the truth because - if I had the money - I would love to get myself one of these gorgeous wedding dresses (obviously if I was engaged) because they are truly beautiful. 

Every girl deserves her dream dress on her big day, so why not make sure it is the best that you can find! And these dresses are so lovely; I definitely would not mind walking down the isle in one of these!


So, if you're engaged and looking for your perfect wedding dress then why not pop over to Aless Mode to check out what they have to offer? It doesn't hurt to have a look! Even if you aren't, why not check them out too.


I hope you enjoyed this post. As always you can chat to me about anything over on my social media:



Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment