28/06/2017

#ITSSARAH FAVES | WISH LIST WEDNESDAY

SO FIRST OF ALL

I just wanted to say how much of an inspiration Sarah is to me, like talk about #goals! I look up to her so much because I think she has such a fun, cute, stylish and SASSY, but achievable look which is both affordable and expensive so you don't always have to break the bank to achieve her looks yet you can splurge and treat yourself and look just as good as her - which is what I LOVE and appreciate most from. Her blog has grown so quickly in what I'd say was a short period of time? I haven't been a follower from the very beginning, but I do remember seeing a specific photo of Sarah marking her two year blog 'anniversary' with a giant 2 - anyone else remember this picture? I'm sure I'm not making it up...comment below if you know what picture I mean. Anyway, the picture led to an extensive Instagram stalk and a long read of her blog posts which basically made me fall in love with her. I am now a huge supporter or what Sarah does, her clothing lines and new sunglasses range are stunning and I am super happy for her! We should always SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE each other through what ever life throws at us and during the opportunities we may get, in order to become better versions or ourselves. 

SO ONTO THE POST

As Sarah's sunglasses range is to go live TOMORROW with Noughts & Kisses I thought it was the perfect time to post a Wish List full of items from her clothing, swimwear and sunglasses range so that I can include all of the sassy pieces I NEED this summer (I have photos of the glasses already from the site because I signed up for exclusive access - see told you I support her - but don't worry you can get yours tomorrow!).

**Please take note that the sunglasses will NOT be available to purchase until tomorrow so I doubt the links that I had provided for the sunglasses will work, and yes I could have waited to post this until tomorrow, but I can't guarantee there will be many pairs left and then it wouldn't have been a Wish List Wednesday would it?**



(In no particular order) Here are all of these gorgeous pieces from Sarah's range's (with ITS & Noughts & Kisses) that I honestly, really do, believe I NEED in my summer wardrobe this year. If I'm honest, it was quite difficult for me not to just choose everything, but I thought about what I would realistically buy, what would actually suit me (because lets be honest her body is #goals) and what I'd really make use of, especially considering I've already been on holiday so the swimwear wouldn't really be of use *sad face*, however I just couldn't not include a few swimsuits...I am so OBSESSED with them! 

 


 





I hope this inspires some of your future purchases from Sarah's lines, especially the sunglasses which are available from TOMORROW!

Let me know which pieces you are buying, I'd love to know. You can catch me on here or my other socials:

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment