21/07/2017

HOW TO STYLE KNEE HIGH BOOTS | STYLE

TGIF...am I right?! 

I mean, I still work at the weekends, but I'm happy it's Friday. Today I have styled my new knee high booties from Ego (find them here) that you may have seen on my Instagram/ Snapchat a few weeks ago; I wanted to save them and show you them properly in this post.

I have styled these boots in three different ways; the three different ways that I would wear them basically. As it is summer, all of these different outfits work perfectly because you can easily wear these boots in the day and night. If you style them right, especially in the day time, they wont look to OTT (if you know what I mean?). 

So if you would like to know how I have styled these gorgeous beige booties then just keep reading...





LOOK #1










Details:

LOOK #2








Details:

LOOK #3








Details:
Top: TK Maxx white shirt


I really hope you like these outfits guys, which is your favourite!? 1,2 or 3? Let me know down below or on my Instagram/ Twitter posts (about this post), there's bound to be one or two. 

My favourite outfit is LOOK #2 because its so so easy to wear and style, but looks put together? Plus I am loving playsuits this S/S and after quickly scrolling through the collection on H&M (to try and find my one) I now feel the urge to buy every playsuit in their sale, they're so cute and so affordable; I'm definitely going to have to buy some more. Also the quality of H&M playsuits are great, I've had this one for almost a year now and it hasn't changed one bit. There are so many cute, summery ones in their sale; you should check it out!

Speaking of sales, I got these a-maz-ing booties for only £9.99...yes £9.99! So while you're looking for playsuits on H&M, open another tab for EGO and check out their ridiculously huge shoe sale, if you're a shoe collector like me you will not be able to look without buying. Trust me.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading this post guys, I am always so grateful for those of you that read them. If you didn't know, I started my own Youtube channel where I post beauty and fashion related videos twice a week, if you have the time I'd love it if you could give some a watch. I'd love to have you over there too! (link below)

My socials:

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 
Youtube: Maeve Jarret

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment