AUTUMN / WINTER LOOKBOOK 2017
Welcome back to my blog huns! Today is an exciting one: an A/W Lookbook which is very much needed considering it is 1st December today! Yay!
If you would like to see my current fave, go-to wintery pieces and how I style them then just keep reading...
Welcome back to my blog huns! Today is an exciting one: an A/W Lookbook which is very much needed considering it is 1st December today! Yay!
If you would like to see my current fave, go-to wintery pieces and how I style them then just keep reading...
Details:
Jacket: Missguided Grey Woolen*
Oversized jumper: H&M cream V neck*
Shoes: Nike White Huaraches
Jewellery: Watch: Olivia Burton / Rings: Pandora
OUTFIT #2
Details:
Jacket: Missguided Grey Woolen // H&M purple bomber
T shirt: Primark white tee
Shoes: Bershka suede sock boots*
OUTFIT #3
Details:
Jumper: H&M white crop jumper*
Skirt: Bershka black pleated midi skirt*
Boots: Bershka sock boots
OUTFIT #4
Details:
Jumper: Primark red open back
Shoes: Photographers own
OUTFIT #5
Details:
Jacket: Missguided Grey Woolen
Tshirt: Primark black tee
Jeans: NEXT two-tone mom jeans*
Boots: Bershka sock boots
I had so much fun shooting this with Landrine, we're planning other projects too so stay tuned for those!
The question is, which was your favourite? 1,2,3,4 OR 5!? Please let me know in the comments below or on my social media posts (handles below). Thanks for reading guys! See you in the next one.
-------
I had so much fun shooting this with Landrine, we're planning other projects too so stay tuned for those!
The question is, which was your favourite? 1,2,3,4 OR 5!? Please let me know in the comments below or on my social media posts (handles below). Thanks for reading guys! See you in the next one.
-------
HAVE YOU SEEN MY LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO?
If you have time, I'd love it if you could check out My Channel, I'd love to have you over there! Until next time, thanks for reading guys.
Do you follow me on...
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x
Youtube: Maeve Jarret
Maeve xox



























No comments:
Post a Comment