06/11/2017

RIMMEL VOXBOX PRODUCTS + REVIEW | Makeup

Hey guys,
I hope you've had a good Monday; lets smash this week!

Today I am sharing with you a round up of the Rimmel Voxbox I recently received. You have probably seen it everywhere across my social media pages, so don't worry this will be the last time I solely mention these products/ receiving this Voxbox etc, because you're probably totally bored of it. 

I just wanted to show you all the products up close and some swatches. I have also got a video on my Youtube channel featuring these products which you can watch here - I would love to have you on board with my Youtube family! 

SO, if you would like to see these products in more detail, some swatches and which exact shade(s) I am then please keep reading...



RIMMEL LASTING FINISH 25HR BREATHABLE FOUNDATION, SHADE 100 IVORY*




Review:
  • This foundation oxidises slightly (as you'll see in my YT video)
  • It's very lightweight, as the name suggests, I'd say light-medium coverage,
  • Easy to build up,
  • I think it would work for most skin types, it seems very moisturising - it doesn't dry down matte/ cakey at all, 
  • Lovely satin finish foundation
  • Would I recommend? YES - it's the perfect everyday foundation, 

RIMMEL LASTING FINISH 25HR BREATHABLE CONCEALER, SHADE 100 IVORY*



Review:
  • I'm not 100% about this personally, its lightweight and wasn't heavy on my under eyes which I do like, but not full coverage, so if you like that you may not like this,
  • Didn't enjoy the sponge tip applicator because it was really dense - I didn't see the point in it? (I used my finger to apply as you'll see in my YT video)
  • Would I recommend? IF you like lightweight concealers/ don't need to hide discolouration then YES, if you're the opposite then NO.  There's other better concealers at the drug store. 

RIMMEL LONDON X KATE MOSS SCULPTING PALETTE IN CORAL GLOW*





Review:
  • You can't see the highlighter very well swatched, however it can be easily built up and is then very pretty on the face
  • The contour colour is lovely, great for my skin tone, I used it to contour and bronzer (at the same time) in my video because I don't always like to chisel out my face - so it worked well as both contour & bronzer
  • The blush, again didn't swatch great, but looked nice on the face. I'm not a huge blush person, but it added a nice pinky flush to my cheeks
  • Would I recommend? YES - It's a nice compact with everything you need so would be super easy to travel with.

RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK IN 180, VINTAGE PINK*





Review:
  • Gorgeous colour,
  • Super creamy formula, easy to wear and apply, 
  • Great for this time of year especially - I'm excited to create a really vampy, autumnal makeup look with this lip! (Subscribe to my YT channel so you don't miss it!) 
  • Would I recommend? YES - this is a gorgeous colour, I definitely want to try out the full range!
... 

I hope you have enjoyed this review based blog post, please let me know in the comments if you did as I'd love to write some more. 

*DISCLAIMER*
This post is NOT sponsored, however I was very kindly sent these products by Rimmel through Influenster so I was requested to write/ film a review of these products. All thoughts and reviews are my own. 


HAVE YOU SEEN MY LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO? 

If you have time, I'd love it if you could check out My Channel, I'd love to have you over there! Until next time, thanks for reading guys. 

Do you follow me on...

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x 
Youtube: Maeve Jarret

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment