30/04/2015

Weekly Wardrobe Edit

This week has been a real mishmash with outfits ranging from head-to-toe gym kit because I knew the day would consist of sweaty physical activity; to full blow dress up because I was going for a smart look (for once); and back down to a more casual vibe.

I think its good to mix it up a little, that way you're not wondering for hours what you're going to wear because you have a day full of running around and lifting weights (hence the kit) or you know that it will be a day full of hard work, concentration a lot of writing and endlessly listening to teachers babble, (hence the casual, and possibly smart look if you want to impress).


















Actually, I only got dressed on Saturday because I wanted a Starbucks. O' the things I'd do for coffee! Its quite sad actually...but in my defense revision and blogging were my plans for the day so social interaction and looking decent wasn't really necessary. Here i paired my River Island cotton hareem styled pants with a long-sleeved black crop. Basic i know, but this time the focus was on my patterned trousers, so once again I'm just shaking things up. They're super comfortable to wear and go with pretty much any colour, be that shoes or a top! They're great for mixing and matching.















Below I styled my white Mango shirt underneath my Inthestyle sweater- that sounds weird because you cant really see the shirt therefore it cant really be styled underneath. However, I pulled out the collar and cuffs to give it a scruffy, but acceptable look with a smart feeling. By wearing basic black Topshop jeans i was able to focus all attention to my sweater and shirt creation. Genius right?

















































































Anyone else sign up to receive 8 days worth of free tips from leading lady Chloe Digital? If you're having troubles with blogging at the minute, like me, then sin up and get your very own help and advice. I love getting help from the people who know it all, it really gives you motivation to achieve just as much as they have! Click this link to find out more.

Stay tuned,
Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment