01/05/2015

Jumper Dresses

Wore my knitted, grey H&M jumper dress to college today with my thick Asos denim jacket and Bank Fashion chunky cut out shoes. Can you see a pattern here?

I must admit it was fairly odd wearing knitted clothing when its supposed to be spring...but what do you expect in Cornwall? Although it was a very basic outfit, it had a slight rocky edge to it. The over sized denim jacket and dress matched really well creating a comfy, but grungy combo.

I took a lot of snaps today so do have a peek below... I also bought a new camera today! So keen for my pictures to actually look half decent! Here's to a successful year or blogging! *internet high five*
















































So whats is a girls real best friend? Who wont let you down in a real crisis? Shoes of course, silly question. Well I came home to a beautiful box of Missguided pink...actually tune in tomorrow for a post about how I'm styling my new babies!

Maeve xox



No comments:

Post a Comment