So yesterday was my last day and it was so sad! I have loved every minute spent at Fabulous this week and would do anything to stay there and not go back to college next week, haha!
They're such lovely group of people with a lot of talent; always helpful and really involve you into as much action as they can (such as the shoot on Thursday).
It was an amazing opportunity and I hope that this will open many doors for me as it has finalised my future career dreams as a fashion stylist/writer.
I wore my Topshop Grid Patterned Midi skirt with my Primark slogan tshirt tucked in- it says 'I'm 99.9% sure I'm a Disney Princess' which in certain I am! To match the pinkness I used my new River Island box bag& wore my brown gladiator sandals.
I didn't take many photos as I was feeling rather doom and gloom because it was my last day, but as you can see we did manage to pop into Selfridges for a quick shop where I purchased two lovely pairs of shoes!!! Im thinking of it as a souvenir from an amazing week - keep an eye on my social media for pictures;
Twitter: @Maevesfashion
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Maeve xox



No comments:
Post a Comment