18/11/2015

The boots R back

I propose that it is officially WINTER! YAY! I love the winter, don't we all?

Well I have mixed views really; I love wearing thick woollen jumpers, mom jeans and warm boots, but I also love wearing cute colourful dresses, crop tops and flip-flops. Yesterday I wore super comfortable River Island distressed jeans, brown chunky CAT boots and a dark grey Primark jumper. I was rather toasty.
Click on the links to find similar items. 





I love wearing ripped jeans, they make an outfit look casual and laid back, as well as show off your pins. No matter if they're skinny, mom, flare or boyfriend jeans, I think the distressed detail really show off a girls legs as an aspect they should be proud of. My favourite way to wear distressed jeans is to have them skinny or straight leg and wear an oversized top, be that a jumper or shirt. A more fitted top will also look great by highlighting your curves, breasts or hips- choose which top you wear by which characteristic you would rather show off. 

I do apologise for the lack of pictures that I have put on this post. Due to the weather- the fact it gets dark at 4pm and continuously rains- I cannot take my usual series of pictures once I get back from college, this means that they need to be taken in the mornings...and I'm still getting used to getting up in time to take them before 9pm! Haha! 

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment