02/12/2015

Weekends Away

Trips to London always make me happy, no matter what reason they're for I always look forward to the 5 hour+ (yes, PLUS!) journey on the train with multiple changes and lugging around suitcases because I know it is always for a good cause. This time, I was going to London to meet my boyfriend for our 3 year anniversary, where we shopped until we dropped, ate many a Nando's chicken and exchanged beautiful gifts. This is out favourite way to spend time together; with food and presents.

My journey to London was also in aid of meeting family and watching Elf The Musical, which was brilliant and so much fun to watch! I would highly recommend it, it boosted my Christmas spirit right up! Ever since watching 'The Importance of being Earnest' in theatre I just adore it and want to watch a million more plays in different theatre's to experience the different atmospheres they all create.

Enough day dreaming...

Here are snippets of my trip to London, I agree some are brief, but they do show fashion and that's the whole point right?

A new purchase:  Topshop Knit Jumper Dress 

A new purchase: Topshop Cape

I have paired my Pretty Little Thing Khaki Ribbed Split Dress 
and Henry Holland Leather Jacket 




Champagne at the Dominion Theatre 

Make up Management:



As you would see from my Instagram page (@maeve_jarret) I took the time to apply a face full of makeup for the remainder of my 5 hour (ish) train journey up to London last Thursday to waste some time, and actually, I am quite proud at how well I did. Hehe. A train is definitely an easier form of transport to apply make up on in comparison to a car! However, I am missing a vital aspect of my make up routine and that would be my eyebrows; Seventeen Eyebrow Powder has been recommended to me, but what would you suggest? 

Eyes: No7 Palet

Lashes:  Roller Lash Benefit Mascara/
L'oreal Paris Sculpting Mascara

Face/Cheeks: MAC Primer/
Rimmel London 25hr Lasting Finish/
Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder/
Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer/ 

Lips: MAC Viva Glam 111/ 
MAC Lip Pencil in 'Plum'


Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment