10/12/2015

New hair sneak peak//Pattern Trousers

NEW HAIR CUT!

I am so unbelievably happy with my new hair cut& colour, it is by far the best thing that has ever happened to my hair. I am so thankful for Emma in The Salon, Falmouth, Cornwall, for creating something out of the mess I had before! And giving me an older more sophisticated look, right in time for my 18th birthday. I will be posting about the new hair styles I have attempted, as well as those that I would love to try.

As for this post, it features my navy patterned trousers from Boohoo, Urban Outfitters ankle boots, South 'peasant' top and Henry Holland leather jacket.






I love these trousers because they're so comfortable and practical for a day filled with lots of walking, standing,sitting...the usual everyday movements really, but I just find them incredibly comfy. The pattern also gives the outfit some life, rather than being boring and black (excluding the bright pink fluff), the trousers separates the harshness and, well makes it less harsh.

As for the top, I had such a love for them in the summer; the  floaty, peplum, bardot style was such a must have, therefore I thought why not integrate them into winter? This top is lovely - from South, on Very- the material is soft and comfortable; you can wear it in a bardot style or on your shoulders (which is a massive bonus). Plus its long enough to wear over hip jeans, high waisted jeans, skirts, shorts, flared jeans, boyfriend jeans...its very versatile.

I cannot get over how chuffed I am with my new hair, I am just gob-smacked with it. Hands up to those who have also found their favourite hair dresser?

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment