If I was to describe it in one word I'd say "white!". Everywhere you turn you meet white walls, chairs and desks; it made the atmosphere much more official and I actually doubted my presence there (I was so nervous).
Even though I have a fat grin on my face (below) I was so so nervous it was ridiculous. Weirdly it didn't hit until I was sat in the reception waiting, usually it will just eat at me until I arrive and continue until I sit down and start talking (even then I won't stop feeling nervous until I leave again). But actually, this time I quickly felt ease as soon as I met the margeting manager, Zoe Souter.
It always makes me, and I'm sure a lot of you, feel much more comfortable and happy when the people you're meeting with/talking to is a nice person. I know that sounds obvious, but considering how quickly I began to feel less nervous after talking with Zoe just shows how easy, comfortable and friendly her personality is. I think that is always important.
Below are a few pictures of my outfit, which I will post separately about so keep an eye open. The post to follow this is a London #2 post therefore, after that one I will post the 'interview outfit' that you can see below.
What else can you notice about these photos?
Not only did we go to my interview in Soho, we had a brief walk through Chinatown which is so cool! I have always loved the idea of going, but have never managed it before. That's why I'm so happy I finally got to go, even though it was for a brief visit. Hopefully next time we will be able to sit and eat somewhere - if you've been before do let me know which place is best to eat!
Lastly, you will notice that once again I went to Wagamamas. It is my ideal heaven in food form! What else could you ask for; strong flavours, big portions, fast cooking, fresh juice...honesty its like perfection on a plate. Can't criticise.
Do check into my next post all about the National History Museum, and following that will be my interview outfit post (which as its so late will be up tomorrow).
Maeve xox
No comments:
Post a Comment