23/10/2016

A Day In London | What I Wore

What an exciting day, and such a tiring one too! So, Thomas and I took a trip into London yesterday for the day. We chose to explore Camden, but I am sure we will be taking many more trips into London to explore the rest of it as the day was so much fun!

Click here to view my 'What We Did' post, but this is my 'What I Wore' post, so lets get on with it!












Details:
Top: ASOS Petite Embroided crop top*
Shoes: Glamorous Knee High Suede Fringed detail boots
Keyring/Pom Pom: River Island multi-coloured*

*similar items linked

I have to say I did really like this outfit once it all came together. I had been changing my top all morning to try and find the right one - one that didn't make me too hot nor left me too cold -  until I found this gorgeous light blue embroided crop top from ASOS. I bought it a few summers ago now which is why I have linked a similar one above. 

This outfit was super comfortable and I think very smart-casual! The jacket added the smarter vibes - looking like an old-fashioned inspector - while the casual jeans and knee high boots made it more modern and young-looking. I honestly just loved this combination! 

Likewise, the jacket I have linked above is a similar one because the one I am wearing is from the Topshop store in Kingston. I got it in the sale for an amazing £27! What made this buy even more unbelievable was that the original price tag showed a value of more than £60 - amazing, I know!

In other news, I am also thinking of constructing this makeup look above into another makeup routine, so if you would like to see it just comment below or reply to one of my posts regarding this blog post on one of my social media channels. 

If you want to find my first ever makeup routine click here - it is an eyebrow routine. 
If you need to find my social media channels then click here


I hope you liked this outfit guys.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment