20/04/2016

My Top 5 S/S 2015 Shoes

How is it S/S '16 already?! Honestly, this year has flown by! Considering I can actually remember the times in which I purchased the shoes I am about to tell you about feels a little weird I must say...anyway...

This post is going to be about the shoes that I am bringing into S/S '16 for another exciting and hopefully sunny year!





NUMBER 1:
I have picked my top 5 favourite shoes, starting with my brown laced up Topshop flats, shown below.
The reason I love these shoes so much is because they're so comfy and perfect for summer. You can wear them with shorts, dresses, jeans, skirts, a caftan at the beach, even just a bikini. Honestly, as you can probably see, I wore them so much last year which I was I am going to continue to do so this summer!





NUMBER 2:
The second pair that I have chosen are these gorgeous rose gold sliders that I purchased last year in Selfridges, London. I may have bought them from Selfridges purely for the yellow bag, but...you can't blame a girl for trying, right? These shoes are also perfect for a beach day, easily slipped on and off while you're at the beach. Everyone needs a nice pair of beach shoes.




NUMBER 3: 
The third chosen pair are these white Topshop flatforms, that I was loving last year. I think they're such a different pair; with the contrasting silver straps and thick white soles as well as the strap around the heel. I wore these shoes a lot last year with dresses and I loved wearing them with jeans because they added height (obviously), which I will always need, therefore I think these are perfect and have to make a comeback for 2016.

I'm really hoping I can get a new similar pair this year because they were super comfortable and easy to style.




NUMBER 4:
You will probably see the similarity between this pair and my rose gold sliders - yes they are both sliders - and this is because they are just such comfortable shoes. The reason that this pair is number 4 is because they are not as comfortable as number 2, and this is only because I haven't worn them in as much as the rose gold pair and as a result of this, they like to jump off my feet when they feel like it. Haha! I need to wear them in a lot more, and considering they are in perfect condition, I think they are perfect to bring back to my 2016 wardrobe!




NUMBER 5:
Finally, my fifth pair of today is these lace up Topshop flats. I think you can tell I have a thing for Topshop shoes, what can I say they are comfortable! This pair is number 5 because, even though I am in love with the lace up detail and these even more so because they travel up the ankle and create a gorgeous look, there is a slight heel on them which I think is unnecessary. If you look at my previous post of the newest Topshop pumps I have just purchased, they are completely flat which I love. I think that if these shoes did not have the slight heel that they do have they would probably be higher up my list.

However, they have made a comeback this year because they are in perfect condition and deserve to be worn more.




Just to let you know, the top 3 shoes are in a much more worn state and I apologise if they look tatty, they aren't! They have just been worn a lot!

Hope you enjoyed this post guys.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment