14/04/2016

Stripy Dress

I think I over-did the summery look today with this combination, I definitely should start checking the temperature outside because sunshine is not always the best way to tell the temperature...

Today, I wore a Miss Selfridge black and white striped midi dress, that has cross detailing on the front, with my boyfriends denim jacket from Newlook. I like how this jacket adds a slightly over-sized look to my outfit, because its men's, as this makes it a much more comfortable jacket to wear during the day at college.

The shoes that I wore with this outfit were very summery, they were my Office Rose Gold Sliders which I lived and died in last summer, however they have still kept their colour and shape very well which is amazing! One thing I would question is the fact that they seem to have gotten bigger, even though they're the correct size, so I wonder as I've worn them so much that they have actually stretched - which is quite annoying because when you walk they just, literally, slide off your feet as you step. Haha!

Some of these pictures you may have seen on my Instagram (@maeve_jarret) during the day:








Only a short outfit post today guys, hope you liked it,

P.s As I got home I got changed into some lovely warm (Adidas) running leggings ready for the gym! I'll definitely be checking the temperature tomorrow before I leave the house, it might be a good idea for you to as well especially if you live in Cornwall like me, the weather is so unpredictable!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment