21/04/2016

New Topshop Pumps

So to kick off my S/S shoes wardrobe I purchased these gorgeous Topshop 'Freya Three Stap Pointed Shoes'  which are currently still in the sale at £12, but I luckily managed to bargain my way in and purchase them for a grand total of £2 due to a left over Christmas voucher! Thank you very much Santa.

How cute are they though? I am loving the straps/caged style this year; I have so many pairs of similar heels - with straps, cages and laces - which I am also in love with! I think they are such a simple trend to style, however sometimes it is essential to stay away from other major details so that you're not going OTT.

Having said that, I do encourage detail and experimentation!

As for me, I paired these new Topshop pumps with Newlook mom jeans, a cropped ribbed long sleeved top underneath a black cropped H&M jumper. I did however, make a huge mistake of wearing these shoes in the wind and without a jacket because it was sooooo chilly! I'm the sort of person who hates having cold feet; once they're gone the rest of my body will be like an ice pack!

One of the main things I love about these shoes is the fact that the sole is completely flat! I think this is something quite rare on a simple shoe because the designer will just wack on a heel, even if it is a few inches, to give it that little bit more detail. But, these shoes are perfect the way they are; flat and easy to walk in, comfortable to wear and simple to style! See how I did it below...








I found it really easy to style these pumps and I am so excited to do the same on Saturday when I travel up to meet my boyfriend in Exeter. I am so excited to spend the day shopping and have a cute, romantic night with him - its been weeks! And I think these shoes especially will be the best to wear, for both the journey and the amount of walking we're likely to do, because the chances of me complaining about sore feet is very low and as I said they are just super comfortable! You'd be crazy not to pick up a pair - I am so glad I did!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you like my shoes - as I said at the start, quickly head over to the Topshop website as (last time I checked) they are still in the sale at a brilliant price of £12!! I know! They are the perfect pair to start off your S/S '16 wardrobe.

It's OK, you can thank me later.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment