25/04/2016

New Clothes - Exeter #2

So here comes the haul! Yay! I'm very excited to show you the things that I bought, although I feel quite disappointed because I could have sworn I bought more than I am about to show you...

I suppose that means it isn't really a haul?...

Anyway, below are many pictures showing you the items I purchased, all of which came out of these two lovely paper bags courtesy of Zara and Primark. 





1. 'COACHELLA' crop top from the H&M Coachella range



2. White stripped bardot top from Primark






3. Nude lace up sandals from Zara




4. High waisted jeggings from Zara

We obviously bought more things on the trip like lunch...dinner...drinks...food is a big thing for us! Haha! We also bought our first product from Lush and it was the gorgeous bath bomb called 'Sex Bomb'. Smelt just like roses! I suggested that it would be fun to buy one so we could see what the hype about them was - as neither of us enjoy a bath - so we basically just bought it for the 5 seconds of fun! Ay why not?

I do feel disappointed, like I said, because I really feel as if I purchased more, when obviously I didn't...its quite a sad feeling actually...

Who am I kidding there will be much more to show you guys soon enough. Night!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment