29/09/2016

Knits & Trousers

How cute is this brown wide neck jumper?! I literally haven't put it down since I purchased it last week - one piece of the little bundle I bought myself -  from Missguided.

I love how you can wear it in multiple ways: in a wide-neck bardot style, on one-shoulder-and-off-the-other or on both shoulders (obviously)! The knitted cotton is super, super soft on the skin unlike some itchy jumpers you can get, which means that you don't always need to wear a top underneath.

I have thrown this jumper over jogging bottoms, shorts and jeans (yes all within the last 3-4 days) and I know for a fact that it looks great over each item - honestly this jumper is perfect for this time of year! I'd say it suits autumn much more than winter because the wide neck isn't as covering or as heat-preserving as some can be so when that time comes it'd definitely be a clever idea to wear another top underneath!

As you can see below I wore the jumper over black jogging trousers from Zara and my pointed Topshop pumps*

*The Topshop shoes that I have linked are not the exact same pair because I bought mine in the sale and they seem to have run out, therefore I have linked the most similar pair they sell.









This is a very simple outfit, but for autumn this is what I love: a thick baggy jumper and a comfortable pair of trousers. At the minute I am preferring trousers to jeans 1) because I am really struggling to find the right pair of jeans and 2) as I'm on and off the bus daily I like to wear something that is comfortable and that won't itch or feel too stiff whilst I'm sat on a busy, stuffy bus.

By the way, the colour hair dye that I use is 'Violet' from Directions hair dyes. It is such a bright and effective hair colour that my pot will probably last me at least another year! Obviously if you are going to use it all over your hair then one pot may not last, but if you're after an ombre style like myself then I would highly recommend using Directions!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment