So I am really happy to announce my collaboration with the lovely Boutique of Molly (BOM) who kindly asked me to showcase and review some of their items (by the way, I did choose and purchase these items myself, which I am more than happy to do) so that is what I am going to be showing you today!
I chose the 'Keri Belted Waterfall Cardigan' and their 'New York' bag which I am wearing in the photos below.
I am in love with these items; they're such easy but fun, versatile pieces. I wore this outfit for mine and Thomas' date night last night, and I think it looked great! I found it really simple to style these two pieces because the plain khaki colour just goes with so many different combinations! Considering the colour too, I actually find it really easy to style! My favourite colours to wear khaki over are grey, black and white, but don't get me wrong I think that khaki would go over metallic silver, a charcoal, maybe even a pink? Fashion is all about experimenting!
So the jacket is made out of a thin stretchy polyester material which is great because you can wear it over t-shirts, dresses and even thick woollen jumpers because the stretch allows for the jacket to go comfortably over the top (of a jumper) without pulling in all the annoying places. Likewise, the material seemed to keep the warmth in (as I was only wearing a thin, midi dress underneath), so this gives the jacket another thumbs-up.
As for the bag: it is a lovely envelope shaped bag made from a combination of suede and leather. The bag itself, and the long strap, is made from leather apart from the flap that closes the bag as this is made from a soft grey suede. Both materials are thick and hold their shape well, showing that they have been made from high quality sources.
Inside the bag (shown in the last picture) there are seven, yes seven, pockets! Two of which are smaller so would be perfect for a compact mirror, a lip balm, or even your card holder. If you're like me and absolutely love a bag with pockets so you know where all of your things are then this bag is one to invest in!
The grey tones are simple and will also go with everything. The detailing around the front is a gold chain that attaches from the right corner to the front flap of the bag via a gold ring. It is a very good dupe for the CHLOE bags that are around at the minute. The flap just clips to the bag with a popper.
The customer service and buying process from Boutique of Molly is really great! They're really nice people and are more than happy to help you out if you drop them an email (as I did about certain items), which is something I find really important when online shopping.
I would highly recommend buying from BOM as they offer a great range of casual wear to party wear, which ticks all of my boxes. Check them out with the links I have provided above, they also have multiple social media platforms that you can access through these links:
Instagram: @boutiqueofmollyuk
Twitter: @Boutiqueofmolly
Facebook: @boutiqueofmolly
I just want to say quickly, that I really enjoyed chatting with the guys at BOM and it was great to organise this awesome opportunity. Thanks for getting into contact with me!
USE CODE: MAEVE20 FOR MONEY OFF TOO!
USE CODE: MAEVE20 FOR MONEY OFF TOO!
Other items worn:
Shoes: H&M brown snake print boots*
*similar products have been linked
Maeve xox








No comments:
Post a Comment