19/10/2016

Taupe Jumper | Missguided








MISSGUIDED 'off shoulder jumper taupe' 

I am unable to find it on the website, so I guess it is out of stock, but keep your eyes open for it as it may just find its way into your wardrobe, if you're lucky...

It is a lovely, thick jumper one that can be worn with many different combinations - one for everyones A/W wardrobes. I must say that I have found it difficult to wear another top underneath it (unless it's a vest or bralet),  because the wide shoulders sit, I think, quite awkwardly on top of a short sleeved top, or one with a scooped neck (which are the majority of my tops). However, I do have visions of this jumper looking quite cute over a roll neck, long sleeved top because layering is fun and it keeps you warm, so its really an all-round win-win situation with this cute, taupe jumper.

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment