31/10/2016

Halloween Makeup (Practice) | Fortune Teller

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

If you're interested in finding out what products I used to create 
this look then just keeping reading!











PRODUCTS:

base: Seventeen photo flawless primer* / No7 stay perfect foundation in cool vanilla mixed with Benefit dew the hoola liquid bronzer / Maybelline eraser eye concealer / Rimmel stay matter powder 

brows: Chanel brow duo powder in Naturel

eyes: (base) darkest cream contour shade from Amazon Cream Contour Palette / (shadows) Freedom PRO 32 Collection palette using the black, dark sparkly grey / Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette using black market, password, armor / (lid) Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette using dirtysweet and LOC perfect cents one & done shadow stick


lashes (not worn above): 2 x primark lashes doubled up


contour: (cheeks) Freedom PRO 32 Collection palette using the black, dark sparkly grey, light sparkly grey, all burgandy/red/purple shades / (nose) Freedom PRO 32 Collection palette using the black, dark sparkly grey mixed with Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette using black market, password,

highlight: Freedom PRO 32 Collection palette using light sparkly grey / Model CO highlighting trio

details: (veins) Makeup Gallery (from Poundland) Pro Liquid Liner / (symbol) Makeup Gallery (from Poundland) Pro Liquid Liner and LOC perfect cents one & done shadow stick

lips: Makeup Gallery (from Poundland) Pro Liquid Liner / LOC perfect cents one & done shadow stick on the centre

BRUSHES: 


I will be posting more photos of my outfit and makeup from Saturday (29th) night when me and my friends attended The Masked Ball in Helston, Cornwall. It such an amazing night! But, I wanted to post this first as my face did turn out ever so slightly different, so I wanted to show you this one as well (as to be honest I do prefer this to the other) even though you may not notice the differences! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!

Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment