So from today I am aiming to post every single day throughout December, and then maybe even throughout January, February, March...you get the drift. I am just trying to develop my blogging and writing skills to hopefully reach more of you guys!
So this first post is a quick one featuring all of the booties that I am in LOVE with from Ego. These shoes in particular are from their '50% off 50 items' offer - which oh my god, how amazing is that? I couldn't believe my eyes either! But unfortunately, this offer runs out at 8am TOMORROW! So go go go, grab yourself a bargain before it's too late!
So more importantly the shoes! Here are the many shoes I am absolutley in love with, and most definitely need in my life. *hint hint, christmas list*
I hope you love them just as much as me! I have directly linked each boot so just give the picture a tap and you're there!

(yes, you may have already guessed, but I am a complete sock boot // knee high boot obsessed gal at the minute!)
Maeve xox







No comments:
Post a Comment