07/12/2016

Adore Me // Winter Mood Board

''NETFLIX AND CHILL''

Hey guys, so I am very excited to be sharing this mini series of mood boards with you due to my new 'collaboration' with Adore Me. This is a very exciting opportunity that allows me to share my experiences, ideal situations, and favourite pieces with you guys in a little series. 

The #1 situation is ''Netflix & Chill'' which can mean a few things to different people, however I am talking about the other Netflix & Chill, ya know where you cuddle up, in your comfies, under blankets, with lots of food - all the popcorn and crisps - whilst watching your fave Christmas films (as it would be now!). This has to be my favourite thing to do at the moment, especially as the weather is getting colder and the skies are getting darker by the minute. 

I have made this mood board with my favourite pieces from Adore Me - those of which I think fit the ''Netflix & Chill'' scenario we are imagining here. With that said, below shows my ideal ''Netflix & Chill'' session, from the underwear I'd be wearing, to the food I'd be munching on...


1. Lets start with the basics...

'Ada' - RRP: $39.95 (see below for offers)*
The reason this gorgeous set is at the top of my list is one because they are my faves from the loungewear category, and two because they are a super cute dupe to the classic Calvin Klein matching sets that everyone has now! Not that I don't like them, it's just I think they're quite common and, well these are just as cute!

*and for a great price too!* 

Plus they have five colour options that you can choose from in either a thong, regular brief (pants) or shorts style. So, there really is something for everyone.

RRP: $59.95*
Like something with a big more coverage? How about these matching short pyjamas called 'Yoko'. I really like to throw these on once I've had a shower and I'm reading to watch some films. They are such soft, comfortable pjs - I mean what more could you want? By the way I love matching pyjamas if you hadn't already guessed! 

RRP: $59.95*
For those of you who love long pjs, here is one very christmassy option for you. This is the 'Laureen' set which includes joggers and a cami - both of a matching cerise colour. 

RRP: $59.95*
But for a softer version, try these really cute grey and lace pjs called 'Judie'. You will be super warm in these underneath the blankets, and even more so if you have a nice coffee or hot chocolate! 

*The current offer at Adore Me!*
Do you want your first set of gorgeous underwear or pyjamas for $24.95 + free shipping? Then just click this link!


2. Mmmm the snacks... 
So the main thing I love to snack on whilst watching films is...popcorn - you've just got to have it! I absolutely love Sweet & Salty popcorn, but usually to keep Thomas happy I have to settle for Sweet popcorn - Butterkist Cinema Sweet Popcorn to be specific. 



I am also very partial to chocolate; my all time favourite being Dairy Milk Whole Nut or the Dairy Milk Marvellous Jelly Creations Candy Bar. Oh just to let you know, I am a reasonably healthy person (although I know it doesn't look like it), so make sure this Netflix & Chill lands on your 'cheat day' so that you don't feel guilty for munching on some of your fave snacks. However, I'm sure if you have worked out for at least 3 days that week you deserve it...or not, either way, this isn't a post about being healthy! Just treat yourselves.

3. The most important aspect to a movie night - the movie...
So once you have prepared yourself in whichever way you see fit, and you're comfortable wearing whatever combination of pyjamas you choose, it's time to bring on the movie selection! 

In order for your move night to be successful, you will need some movies or your favourite TV series. I am currently dipping in and out of Peaky Blinders the BBC hit drama on Netflix (when I say ''dipping'' I mean I've watched the first episode, but I really like it and I will continue it one day), so I'd recommend that. I would also highly recommend watching Pretty Little Liars if you haven't already for some strange reason, also Orange Is The New Black and Breaking Bad. 



Having said that, we usually end up flicking through the newest movies to find one. My go-to genres are Action & Adventure, Action Thrillers, Disney (obviously!) and the occasional Rom-Com.

4. Want to know my fave blanket choice? 
So to round up our perfect Netflix & Chill night, it wouldn't be right to ignore what blankets we will be using to keep nice and cosy, and warm. 

So, why I haven't I grabbed one of these yet? They're so cool! The 'Mermaid Blankets' have hit the high streets hard this winter! They're everywhere: Newlook, Miss Pap, Missguided, Boohoo, Topshop - literally everywhere. Here are some really cute ones I found: 


RRP: £25.00
RRP: £25.00

RRP: £27.99

However, don't get me wrong these blankets are expensive for blankets, so if you want a more affordable choice: just a cosy, fluffy blanket to use on really chilly nights then check these ones out:


Thats a wrap!


Thanks so much for reading this little guide on how to make your Netflix & Chill night perfect! I hope you liked my favourite pieces from Adore Me and will check them out to grab yourselves some cute matching sets too!

Remember, this is Mood board #1, and I have two more exciting mood boards to share with you so keep an eye on here and all my social media to find out when the next post will be up!

*  Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Tumblr: maevesfashionstuff  *

I had so much fun making this for you guys so I hope it was inspirational in some way.

Maeve xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment