06/12/2016

Brown Smokey Eye with Dirty Peach Lip Kit

Hey guys! 

So today I am showing you more photos of this makeup look that you may have already seen on my Instagram (if not, follow me here). It is a very autumnal look, which I am loving at the minute! If you have brown eyes like I do, I think you'll love this combo too. 

Yes, as you may have guessed from the title, I used the 'Dirty Peach' Kylie Lip Kit on my lips for this look because I think this colour is very cute and autumnal. It added a pop of cute, pastel-ness that I think just tied this look together. I was kind of channelling the autumn leaves; so brown, orange and gold colours. 

So, if you like the look of this makeup, then just keep reading!











Products: 
Eyeshadow Primer: Rimmel London Wake Me Up
Eyeshadows: Freedom PRO 32 Collection: warm brown shade (very bottom left) / dark brown shimmer, light gold shimmer, bronze shimmer // Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette shade 'whiskey
Highlighter: Modelco highlighting trio // Natural Collection shadow in 'opal'
Lips: Kylie Cosmetics lip kit in 'Dirty Peach' 

I hope you like the look of this makeup combination, if you re-create it then make sure to tag me in your posts:

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Youtube: Maeve Jarret
Maeve xox

No comments:

Post a Comment