I have been set the task of creating this mood board by incorporating their gorgeous Gold Bar Necklace into each of the outfits. This is the perfect statement piece that will add a glamorous twist to any boring work outfit - like I said, in a matter of minutes.
Here is a preview of the Gold Bar Necklace:
Are you a crazy business women that works five days a week, 9am - 5pm, has her own daily chores to complete as well as attending several meetings every single hour?
Or, are you running around the city trying to complete those errands for your boss?
Or, are you simply sat at your desk at home answering emails, ringing people and ticking off that never ending to-do list?
GOOD.
Because in whatever work situation you find yourself, this guide will show you some tips & tricks on how to jazz up your work attire by simply adding some statement pieces that will wow your friends at tonight's office party (or girly get together).
Below you will find my mood boards that contain both high street and high end fashion so that I can try and target as everyone's needs. I have displayed only one office look within each price bracket because the possibilities are endless when it comes to work attire! It also depends on the type of work you do, as I asked earlier; you may be working from home so these smart outfits wouldn't apply (because if it was me I know that I'd be at home in my sweats!).
Keep reading to see my Day and Night outfit ideas...
Step 1:
Choose your #OOTD, whether it costs over £1000 or under £100, it does. Not. Matter. What does matter though, is how you style it to make it as comfortable as possible, while still looking gorgeous.
This is the simple bit, the real task is changing these smart-casual outfits into party-suitable outfits with as little effort as possible! Below are little details that you can easily swap around, without having to go home first.
Step 2:
If you have plans for the evening, whether it is an office party or just going out to meet the girls, take a second pair of shoes - heels this time - so that you're party ready.
Remember an alternative pair of shoes that can be easily brought to work in the morning and stored away underneath your desk ready for the evening.
Step 3:
Remember the little things - jewellery. Simply pop the Gold Bar Necklace into a little box so that it stays safe during the day and you're ready to go. Putting the necklace on for the evening will make you feel luxurious, elegant and some what different from earlier, even though you've only slightly changed.
I'd say - for me anyway - shoes and jewellery are statement pieces that you cannot go wrong with. You would even be matching your shoes and jewellery if you paired the Dune Daenerys Studded Courts with your outfit and the Gold Bar Necklace - what a perfect coincidence!
So the Gold Bar Necklace in the centre above is the one from AUrate - how gorgeous is it? I am absolutely in love with it! The 'Asymmetric Peal Ear Jacket' earrings are also from AUrate. I think these two go really well together because the combination of gold and pearl just screams elegance.
Yep, that's all it takes!
Thank you for reading this post and I hope you found it interesting and inspirational! As always let me know if you use this method or have any other tips that you could share to make this even better, comment on here or any of my other social media!
* Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Tumblr: maevesfashionstuff *
Maeve xox




No comments:
Post a Comment