HOLIDAY LINGERIE GIFT GUIDE
Hey guys, first of all I want to apologise for my lack of posts, Christmas is a busy time. However, today's post is my third and final mood board in this little series of mood boards working with Adore Me. Today's is a Christmas Gift Guide, full of my favourite products, who I would give them too, and some extras that I think would make great gifts so that hopefully I can help you with some last minute Christmas shopping.
Now, you may be thinking it's weird for me to create a gift guide based on lingerie because giving your friends underwear is an odd gift? However, Adore Me don't just sell bras and pants; they also sell great Sleepwear, Activewear, Plus Size range, Corsets, Swimwear, Beautiful Bride specific bras, and Accessories. So there really is something for everyone.



LETS TALK LACEY...
I would opt to give laced underwear to my good friends, or maybe my sister (if she was of an older age), because I wouldn't want it to look inappropriate. If I'm honest, I'd gift myself with lace underwear rather than giving it to my friends! We all need to gift ourselves once and a while, right?
WHO?

Bras and Pants...
If I am honest, I love to receive underwear at Christmas because it helps me restock and replenish my underwear draw for the coming months. That is why I'd give any of my friends underwear because we all need them, right? Your friends may be particularly fond of nice underwear or of a certain type of bra, so why not give them what they want?
However having said that, unless I knew my friend was a lover of pretty underwear, my first thought would be to give them cute Christmas pjs! I have listed the ones I would happily give to my friends, (or even my mum and sister) below:


How cute are these? And all of these can easily be worn throughout the year, who cares about the patterns? These pjs are so cute and such an affordable price for the quality, so I think they're perfect gifts.
Bras and Pants...
''WHO?''
I hear you cry, well as I said above, I absolutely love to receive underwear as gifts because it helps me restock and replenish (me: a 19-year-old). As for giving the underwear; practical and casual everyday bras would be my go-to, rather than sexy lace bras which could be seen inappropriate - we'll leave that to the receiver, and her partner...
I hear you cry, well as I said above, I absolutely love to receive underwear as gifts because it helps me restock and replenish (me: a 19-year-old). As for giving the underwear; practical and casual everyday bras would be my go-to, rather than sexy lace bras which could be seen inappropriate - we'll leave that to the receiver, and her partner...
I think teenagers, anywhere from 16+, is the right age to receive underwear gifts as it doesn't always need to be sexy! For example, teenagers just need basic t-shirt bras to sit nicely underneath their school or work uniform. If you want to make this nicer, buy a matching set of bra and pants. It's easy really. Just remember, that it doesn't always need to be sexy.




LETS TALK LACEY...
I would opt to give laced underwear to my good friends, or maybe my sister (if she was of an older age), because I wouldn't want it to look inappropriate. If I'm honest, I'd gift myself with lace underwear rather than giving it to my friends! We all need to gift ourselves once and a while, right?
LOUNGEWEAR
How great is loungewear! Does anyone else spend like 80% (and more) of their time in loungewear? I certainly do! Whether that is jogging bottoms and a bra, leggings, hoodies, shorts and a baggy T; I always find it best to lounge around in my comfy clothes whilst I'm blogging, doing UNI work, or just when I'm watching TV. Loungewear is at least my second favourite type of wear, besides dressing up in full glam. I can always concentrate and get the job done when I'm wearing comfortable clothes.
Here are a few of my favourite loungewear pieces from Adore Me...











No comments:
Post a Comment