10/01/2017

MY Christmas!

HAPPY 2017 EVERYONE! 

You could say I'm a little late to the party, but I can't be the only person that has only just sorted themselves out after Christmas...can I?

I am back in Kingston with Thomas after having a wonderful three week holiday at home in Cornwall for the Christmas (and birthday) celebrations! How was your Christmas? I had so so much fun with all of my family and friends, the weeks went by far too fast and I was so sad to leave my family and friends, but to be honest I was also really excited to get back to my normal uni routine. 

Before uni started however, I had the dreaded task of unloading all of my Christmas presents into my (quite) small flat - bare in mind I share this small flat with Thomas who also likes his gifts and gadgets - which definitely proved to be difficult. Not to mention the 6 hour journey we had from Cornwall to Kingston - and yes that was on the train. It was a nightmare to say the least, but I am truly happy to be back to my home town (not actually, but I love London), doing what I do best: study Fashion Journalism and UCA. 

Furthermore, today's post is late and I apologise for that, but Christmas is a hectic time, and I honestly praise those bloggers that can keep writing and posting over such periods because although it is a time for family, it is also important to keep up to date. That is why, one of my New Years Resolutions is....

... You'll have to read the post! Up tomorrow at 10pm. 

However, today's post is about Christmas presents! Yay! 


*DISCLAIMER*

*I'm not here to boast about what I got or anything like that, I am purely here to express my appreciation to those that gifted me these items, as well as my excitement to have received these items! I have been truly spoilt this year by my amazing family and boyfriend Thomas, so I want to say a huge thank you to them.* 

As I said I was spoilt, so I have decided not to list off every single thing that I received as you would, I'm sure, get bored of my rambling. So instead here is a list of items that I got, they're not necessarily those I prefer, but they are great gifts: 



Including: Sleek Highlighter Palette in 'SOLSTICE' / Vintage Romance I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette / Face Contour Kit in Medium / Lip VIP Lipstick in Guestlist / Twist Up Midnight / Eyebrow Stylist in Medium / Matte Me in Shabby Chic / Full Fat Lash Mascara / Blush By 3 in Lace 



EVO-STYLE BRUSHES *similar linked*



JIMMY CHOO PERFUME


A GORGEOUS, WELL DESERVED NEW HAIR CUT AND COLOUR



MAKEUP REVOLUTION FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE PALETTE



NOTE BOOKS & DIARY


SILVER HOOPS


PLATINUM PINK GHDS


MARK HILL PICK 'N' MIX CURLERS



ZOEVA MAKEUP BRUSHES 


BOURJOIS SOUFFLE DE VELVET LIPSTICKS

So there you have it, just a mini roundup of my lovely Christmas gifts that I am ever so grateful for! I think Christmas is such an important time of the year; it allows people to get together, have a laugh, have a drink and fill up on all the Christmas food you want without feeling guilty because, do you know why? You only live once and I think it is so important to cherish every moment with your loved ones because you never know what the future has in store - good or bad (without putting a downer on things). 

I am so thankful for everything my family does for me and Thomas now that we are living away from home together. Life is scary, but you should always grab opportunity you are shown with both hands! I mean, I hate feeling regretful about that pair of shoes I didn't buy, don't you?

I really hope you had a great Christmas as well and are looking forward to what 2017 has in store for you - I know I am!

I'd love to know what you got for Christmas, let me know in the comments. Plus, here are my social media links because there are many more Christmas pictures, and normal life pictures there for you to catch up on if you wish!

Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion

Maeve xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment