OUTFIT POST!!
My all time favourite type of post because I get to share with you my styling ideas and tips, as well as outfit details.
So, today I am sharing with you the details involved in this outfit (below), and I am concentrating specifically on these gorgeous orange tinted sunnies from Newlook. It's more of a review of them really, so if you would like to find that out then just keep reading!
Details:
Jacket: Topshop khaki bomber*
Shoes: Primark sliders
Glasses: Newlook orange tinted glasses*
So this outfit has to be one of my favourite outfits that I've put together for ages. I just love how there are so many elements to it but it doesn't look too much, does it? You have blue denim, khaki, fur on the shoes, a cream top, orange shades...ok when I split it all up like that it does sound like a lot, but I think it works. Plus I just love summery outfits at the minute, any outfit that lets me get my arms and legs out and enjoy the sunshine is my favourite!
As for these orange tinted sunnies then? They're definitely something I would steer clear of usually as they're so different and I wouldn't have thought they'd actually work? But as I've seen them around more and more recently I thought I would give them a go, and I am SO happy I did. They're honestly my new favourite pair of sunglasses! I think it's because they're quite soft, as in the orange is a soft colour on the skin in comparison to a harsh, dark coloured shade which I think is much more flattering (on me especially).
Another thing I love about these shades is the quality of them, honestly they're so heavy duty for a pair of Newlook aviators. Obviously the more expensive the pair, the higher the quality of them but as these only cost me £8.99 (well £5.50 I believe with 20% off student discount), I was worried that they'd be a bad quality or at least would be likely to loose their shape quickly. I have only had these for a few days, but I am certain they're going to last me ages.
As an overall review, I love them and I think they're going to be my favourite sunglasses for quite a while now!
I hope you liked this outfit guys! Let me know if you did below or on any of my other socials:
Instagram: @maeve_jarret
Twitter: @MaevesFashion
Snapchat: maeve.x
Maeve xox












No comments:
Post a Comment